Seminars and Meetings at BPI
BPI Masterclass 2010
6-8 Dec 2010
- The BP Institute is running the 6th annual Masterclass in Energy Supply and Demand from 6-8 December 2010.
- The course involves an intensive programme of talks from experts working on energy supply and energy demand, both in industry and the university. The focus is on technology challenges and opportunities, including examples of the use of science and engineering in the energy industry.
- The masterclass covers a very broad range of themes, from conventional supplies, renewable supplies to energy efficiency, and it provides new insights about both long and short term challenges for the energy infrastructure. The provisional programme is located on the BPI web site.
- An important aspect of the masterclass is the opportunity to learn about and debate some of the important questions concerning different energy sources, about energy efficiency and climate change.
- All undergraduates and graduate students may apply to attend the masterclass, especially those in engineering, physical science or chemical engineering.