Dr Chunendra K. Sahu
Current position: Postdoctoral Research Associate
- BP Institute for Multiphase Flow (Dept. of Earth Sciences)
- Inst. of Theoretical Geophysics (Dept. of Applied Maths and Theoretical Physics)
- Trinity College (Trinity Postdoctoral Society)
- Postdocs of Cambridge Society (PdOC Communication Officer)
Postdoctoral Research Associate - University of Cambridge, 2017-2019.
Industrial Postdoc - U. Alberta + SoilVision Systems Ltd., 2017.
Edison Engineer - General Electric, JFWTC Bangalore, 2011-2012.
PhD (Mech. Engg.) - University of Alberta, Canada, 2012-2016.
ME (Mech. Engg.) - Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 2009-2011.
BE (Mech. Engg.) - Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, India, 2005-2009.
My current research involves experimental investigation of density-driven flow in heterogeneous porous media. The aim is to quantify the associated effects of heterogeneity on flow behaviour and on mixing of the injected fluid with the ambient fluid. Primary application of this work is on carbon sequestration.
- C.K. Sahu & M.R. Flynn, Filling box flows in porous media. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2015.
- C.K. Sahu & M.R. Flynn, Filling box flows in an axisymmetric porous medium. Transport in Porous Media, 2016.
- C.K. Sahu & M.R. Flynn, The effect of sudden permeability changes in porous media filling box flows. Transport in Porous Media, 2017.
Further publications and detailed background can be found in my CV: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iuk7d3nnlnuplgr/CV%20-%20CKSahu%20-%20Dec%2020...